GalaxiesAndComics.com's Forums
June 27, 2017, 05:07:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Help a Zen Man out  (Read 3091 times)
The Zen Man
GAC Enforcer
Legendary

Magnanimous.

« on: May 07, 2011, 03:40:10 PM »

Seeing Thor and a number of other factors have gotten me really interested in Marvel's cosmic side. Unfortunately, I dunno where to start.

I'm looking at The Infinity Gauntlet, but something more modern would be good too. Anything recommendations at all would be good.

Where's my T-Rex, Reznov?
JediXMan
Head Administrator
Legendary

Vode an

« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2011, 05:09:50 PM »

Annihilation was an amazing read. Infinity Gauntlet was good, too. But Annihilation is more modern.

The Zen Man
GAC Enforcer
Legendary

Magnanimous.

« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2011, 09:19:39 PM »

Annihilation does look really cool, and I've seen you talk about it more than once.

How's Nova? I've never read the character before, but he seems cool. Green Lantern who just can't be bothered with the superheroes squabbling on Earth.

Where's my T-Rex, Reznov?
JediXMan
Head Administrator
Legendary

Vode an

« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2011, 09:32:30 PM »

I read Nova up until around #20, when they changed the creative team and some of the overall themes. But I enjoyed the series up until that point, and it actually spins off of Annihilation. Annihilation actually seemed to bring Marvel's Cosmic series back to life. It was kinda dead before that.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: