GalaxiesAndComics.com's Forums
October 16, 2017, 05:03:46 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Marvel's Daredevil.  (Read 471 times)
Lord_Andeddu
GAC Enforcer
Legendary

This is where I do my penance now!

« on: January 20, 2016, 10:04:57 AM »

Hey guys, I'm not the kind of person who likes getting into T.V./Internet series, as I feel like your wasting your life when you sit in front of a T.V. or Computer to follow on a series which will consume several precious hours. However, a friend of mine shared me his Netflix acces and since I've been short on money, I decided to take a look. Watched a couple of nice movies, and Netflix kept suggesting me a Daredevil series. Well, given the fact that the Comics were always great, and that I haven't been able to buy any for quite a while, I decided to give it a chance.

It is only episodes and it is amazing. I recommend it. Even though it is quite fresh, it has that Comic-Book feel to it. I really enjoyed it. Seems like it will have a second season, I'll try to watch it if I have the chance.

Witchcraft

The Gigantor, the one who conquers everything in his path, the Master of all Posters and Slayer of the Gnomes.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: