GalaxiesAndComics.com's Forums
October 16, 2017, 05:05:09 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Return of GAC  (Read 19 times)
DarthKenobi
Elite Member

Darth Exitium

« on: October 09, 2017, 06:28:49 AM »

Chapter 1: The Arrival

The blue swirl of hyperspace, was my only view from within the cockpit of my Eta-class Jedi interceptor. The fighter was painted black and was being used as a sith Starfighter. I, DarthKenobi, sat at the controls contemplating what I may find at my destination.
      My brother and I used to share the same name, he a Jedi and myself a Sith. However, since he split into Ironspider, the dark side corrupted the Kenobi side. Only a Sith Lord remains now. Ironspider and I have been fighting the brother vs brother, good vs evil battle for a few years, but I decided it was time I went home.
    My fighter came out of hyperspace, and I disconnected from the hyperspace ring, and flew down to the planet below. It didn't take me long to find my destination. The GAC building. I landed on the platform, and exited my fighter as my black Astro droid beeped. I saw the building looked dark, and abandoned... I had no idea what I would find inside.

The force shall free me.
DarthKenobi
Elite Member

Darth Exitium

« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2017, 09:22:18 AM »

Chapter 2: The GAC building

The platform was on the Star Wars floor of the building. The building had a floor for every topic, then doors that lead to the sub topics, and from there you can find the individual threads. The Star Wars floor was the third and center floor. I would have to go to the top floor for the GAC community to look for answers.
    I looked towards the hanger which the platform was supposed to retract into, but there seemed to be no power. I walked towards the hanger while rusty, low power, fuel Droids ran towards my ship. I tried to ask them what happened, but they couldn't talk through the rust. I entered the hanger, and passed right through it, to the door on the other side. I opened the door and everything was like I left it, just covered in dust. I knew my next step was to find everyone else. So I looked for the staircase, and began to climb.

The force shall free me.
DarthKenobi
Elite Member

Darth Exitium

« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2017, 06:28:00 AM »

Chapter 3

I walked up the stairs past the general discussion floor. Everything looked deserted, so I kept climbing stairs. I finally made it to the GAC community top floor. I opened the door slowly and peeked in, suddenly I was overcome with nostalgia.
    I walked in and saw all the topic doors, and remembered all the good times here. I walked up towards a wall that had posting information, I noticed Lord Andeddu was still top poster with his picture on the wall. I turned and noticed the off topic door. I walked over and inside. It was a big room full of discussions. Then I noticed there was a door in the room. I walked over and brushed the dust from the door and it said, mandalorian clan skull.
   I smiled and opened the door, it seemed empty at first. So I walked inside and tried sending a message as a beacon. I turned around and saw a gun in my face. Behind that gun was what looked like Master Chief. Before I could reach my saber, he pulled off his helmet revealing himself to be an old friend, Kalashnikov.

The force shall free me.
DarthKenobi
Elite Member

Darth Exitium

« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2017, 06:22:42 AM »

Chapter 4

"How long have you been here?" I asked Kal.
     "I never really left." He said, staring off in thought.
     "Where are the others?" I was curious to know if anyone else was hiding in the building.
     "Gone. They haven't came back yet." Kal answered somberly.
     "Yet." I said thinking of the possibility of getting the place running again. Then I thought of another question. "If you have been here, then what happened to this place?"
     He stared off with a strange look in his eyes, then looked at me and said " the faceless men."

The force shall free me.
DarthKenobi
Elite Member

Darth Exitium

« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2017, 06:16:39 AM »

Chapter 5

"The what?" I asked confused about what I just heard.
    "The faceless men." Said Kal "they are all over the place, just hiding."
    "Do you know what they are?"
    "No, I've been trying to figure out where they came from before trying to deal with them."
    "Well, any clues as to where they came from?"
    "Not yet, but it is definitely something evil."
     I looked at him for a moment taking in the information, then at last I said "let's go find out what we are dealing with."
     "Let's do this!" He said putting his helmet back on.

The force shall free me.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: